Instruction Manual of Mouse Gonadotropin Releasing Hormone (GnRH) ELISA Kit
This kit is for research use only
Quantitative determination of GnRH in mouse serum, plasma, cell culture supernatant or other related liquids by ELISA.
This kit uses double antibody sandwich enzyme-labeled immunoassay to determine the GnRH level in the specimen. The microtiter plate was coated with purified antibody to make a solid-phase antibody. GnRH, biotinylated anti-mouse GnRH antibody, and HRP-labeled avidin were added to the monoclonal antibody-coated microwells in turn, and washed thoroughly. Substrate TMB color development. TMB is converted into blue under the catalysis of peroxidase, and into the final yellow under the action of acid. The color depth is positively correlated with GnRH in the sample. The absorbance (OD value) was measured with a microplate reader at a wavelength of 450 nm, and the sample concentration was calculated.
1. ELISA plate: one piece (96 wells)
2. Standard product (lyophilized product): 2 bottles, each bottle is diluted with sample diluent to 1ml before use, and its concentration is 100 mIU / mL. After serial dilution, it is diluted to 100 mIU / mL, 50 mIU / mL, 25 mIU / mL, 12.5 mIU / mL, 6.25 mIU / mL, 3.1mIU / mL, 1.56 mIU / mL, the original solution is directly used as the highest standard concentration, the sample dilution is directly used as the standard concentration 0 pg / mL, pro Prepare within 15 minutes before use.
For example, to prepare a 50 mIU / mL standard: Take 0.5 ml of the above standard at 100 mIU / mL and add it to an Eppendorf tube containing 0.5 ml of sample diluent, mix well.
3. Sample diluent: 1 Ã— 20ml / bottle.
4. Test the diluent A: 1 Ã— 10ml / bottle.
5. Test diluent B: 1 Ã— 10ml / bottle.
6. Test solution A: 1 Ã— 120ul / bottle (1: 100) is diluted with test diluent A1: 100 before use.
7. Detection solution B: 1 Ã— 120ul / bottle (1: 100) is diluted with detection diluent B1: 100 before use.
8. Substrate solution: 1 Ã— 10ml / bottle.
9. Concentrated washing solution: 1 Ã— 30ml / bottle, each bottle is diluted 25 times with distilled water.
10. Stop solution: 1 Ã— 10ml / bottle (2N H2SO4).
Collection and preservation of specimens
1. Supernatant of cell culture: collect the supernatant after centrifugation, and store the specimen at -20 â„ƒ, and avoid repeated freezing and thawing.
2. Serum: Please leave the specimen at room temperature for 2 hours or overnight at 4 Â° C and centrifuge at 1000 xg for 20 minutes. Take the supernatant for testing, or store the specimen at -20 Â° C, but avoid repeated freezing and thawing.
3. Plasma: EDTA or heparin can be used as an anticoagulant. Centrifuge at 1000 xg at 2-8 Â° C for 15 minutes within 30 minutes after the specimen is collected, or store the specimen at -20 Â° C, but avoid repeated freezing and thawing.
Note: Hemolysis of specimens will affect the final test results, so hemolysis specimens should not be tested.
Each reagent is equilibrated to room temperature before use.
1. Add sample: set blank hole, standard hole and sample hole to be tested respectively. In addition to the blank wells, add 100ul of the standard solution or the sample to be tested to the remaining wells and mix gently, at 37 â„ƒ for 120 minutes.
2. Discard the liquid and spin dry without washing.
3. Add 100ul of detection solution A working solution to each well at 37 â„ƒ for 60 minutes. Wash the plate 3 times, 350ul / per well, spin dry.
4. Add 100ul of detection solution B working solution to each well at 37 Â° C for 60 minutes, wash the plate 5 times and spin dry.
5. Add 90ul of substrate solution to each well in sequence, and develop color at 37 Â° C in the dark for 30 minutes.
6. Add 50ul of stop solution to each well in sequence to stop the reaction. The optical density (OD value) of each well was measured sequentially with an enzyme-linked instrument at a wavelength of 450 nm.
1. One hole is left for each experiment as a blank zero-adjusting hole. No reagents are added to this hole, only the substrate solution and 2NH2SO4 are added at the end. Use this hole to adjust the OD value to zero when measuring.
2. To prevent the sample from evaporating, place the reaction plate in a closed box covered with a damp cloth during the test.
Plate washing method Manual plate washing method: aspirate (do not touch the wall) or shake off the liquid in the enzyme plate; place a few layers on the experimental table
Absorb the paper with the microtiter plate down and force it several times; inject at least 0.4ml of the recommended washing buffer into the well and soak for 1-2 minutes. Repeat this process several times as needed.
Automatic plate washing: If there is an automatic plate washing machine, it should be used in the formal experiment process after being used skillfully.
The kit can detect recombinant or natural mouse GnRH at the same time, and has no cross-reactivity with other related proteins.
Taking the concentration of the standard as the abscissa (logarithmic coordinate) and the OD value as the ordinate (ordinary coordinate), draw a standard curve on semi-logarithmic coordinate paper, and find the corresponding concentration from the standard curve according to the OD value of the sample; Multiply by the dilution factor; or use the standard concentration and OD value to calculate the linear regression equation of the standard curve, substitute the OD value of the sample into the equation, calculate the sample concentration, and multiply by the dilution factor to obtain the actual concentration of the sample.
1. The washing process is very important, inadequate washing is easy to cause false positives.
2. It is best to control the sampling time within 5 minutes. If there are many specimens, it is recommended to use a volley gun to add samples.
3. Please make a standard curve at the same time of each measurement, it is best to make a double hole.
4. If the content of the substance to be tested in the specimen is too high, please dilute it and then determine it. When calculating, please multiply by the dilution factor.
5. When preparing the standard and the working solution of the test solution, please prepare it with the corresponding diluent, not to be confused.
6. Please keep the substrate away from light.
1.56 mIU / mL -100 mIU / mL
1. Kit storage: -20 â„ƒ (when not in use for a long time); 2-8 â„ƒ (when used frequently).
2. Validity: 6 months
3. The concentrated washing liquid will have salt precipitation, and it can be heated and dissolved in the water bath when diluted.
4. The well of the ELISA plate just opened may contain a little water-like substance. This is normal and will not have any impact on the experimental results.
5. There may be inconsistencies between the Chinese and English instructions. Please refer to the English instructions.
Here you can find the related products in Plastic Houseware. And with our best effort and improvement on the products quality, our products are exported to many countries, at the same time we win a good reputation by reliable quality, competitive prices, punctual delivery and well service in the market. Whatever you are a group or individual, we will do our best to provide you with accurate and comprehensive message about Plastic Houseware! Welcome to inquire, all factory direct sales, to cooperate with you wholeheartedly!
Plastic Houseware,Plastic Toothpick Holder,Plastic Kitchen Cabinet,Plastic Tissue Box
Fulike Houseware&Gifts Co.,Ltd. , https://www.cnfulike.com