1. Ordinary letterpress printing is currently the most commonly used printing method, suitable for roll-to-slip printing. Due to the use of oil-based relief ink, there is a problem of drying.
There are two drying methods:
1) Post-cutting leaflets and shelves dry to take up a lot of space, making it easy to pick up dirt.
2) Post-printing film The undried ink is compounded between two films. Note that after the film is coated, the label should be prevented from bleeding and die-cutting, resulting in falling of the film and quality problems.
2. Letterpress printing is an advanced printing method with good quality and high efficiency. Since the ink is instantaneously dry, the film can be rewinded without lamination. Suitable for roll-to-roll and roll-to-sheet printing. At present, devices for rotary printing and partial intermittent feeding are equipped with devices.
3. Solvent ink flexographic printing At present, inks made from harmful solvents such as benzene are basically not used. Solvent inks are alcohol-soluble inks. Due to the low surface tension of the solvent ink, the surface tension requirements of the film are not as strict as those of other inks, so the ink layer is strong and the printability is good. Solvent inks are commonly used in some film materials that are not suitable for printing.
4. Water-based ink flexo printing water-based inks have strict requirements on the surface tension of the film. When printing, inks matching the film should be used. Post-printing is required to protect the ink layer. In order to enhance the firmness of the ink, transparent alcoholic ink can be printed on the surface of the film first, and then water-based ink can be printed.
5. Ink flexographic printing principle is the same as letterpress printing, which is the most suitable printing method for printing film. The printing quality is good and the ink is bright. Small deformation, suitable for mesh color printing. Flexographic printing is currently the fastest growing printing method in developed regions in Europe and America.
Solvent ink screen printing Traditional printing methods generally use sheetfed printing and very small amounts for web printing. Sheet-fed printing has low cost, good effect and strong adaptability. It is currently the main printing method for single-sheet film self-adhesive materials in China.
Screen printing can be either single-sheet printing or web printing, which is the latest printing method. Sheetfed printing is currently widely used in screen-like imitation metal printing, and special screen inks are used to achieve special effects. Rotary screen printers all use ink; combined printers use ink in the printing of solids and lines, and color blocks to suit high-speed production.
Offset International's latest technology. It can print high-quality color graphics and is suitable for long-term, high-level label production. At present, offset printing applications are not universal.
Gravure printing includes the printing of solvent inks and inks. Gravure printing is the best quality printing method for all printing methods. With the advent of label processing machines, more and more printing houses use gravure printing machines to print labels. The gravure printing machine is suitable for printing long-lived, high-quality labels, such as beer labels, battery labels, and the like.
Lipsticks are intended to add color and texture to the Lips and often come in a wide range of colors, as well as finishes such as matte, satin and lustre. Lip stains have a water or gel base and may contain alcohol to help the product stay on the lips. The idea behind lip stains is to temporarily saturate the lips with a dye. Usually designed to be waterproof, the product may come with an applicator brush, rollerball, or be applied with a finger.
Lipstick is a cosmetic containing pigments, oils, waxes, and emolliemt that apply color, texture, and protection to the lips. Many colors and types of lipstick exist. As with most other types of makeup, lipstick is typically, but not exclusively, worn by women. The use of lipstick dates back to medieval times.
Rich & Moisturizing Lip Colors, Color Trends Lip Stick, Long Lasting Lipsticks, Lead-free Lipsticks, Lip Makeup Lipsticks, Lip Crayon
Zhejiang Zhongyimei Industry Co., Ltd , https://www.queeeny.com